Dieser Kurs startet am 24.05.2024.
- 24.05.2024, 09:00 bis 13:00 Uhr, Herrenhaus
- Dr. rer. nat. Inga Oberpichler, Center for Doctoral Studies Lübeck, Universität zu Lübeck
- Allgemeine Weiterbildung: Forschung 5 AE
- Center for Doctoral Studies Lübeck
Credit Points: 0,25
What justifies authorship in a publication?
In this regard, according to the DFG Code of Conduct, " an author is an individual who has made a genuine, identifiable contribution to the content of a research publication of text, data or software." (Guideline 14 of the DFG Code of Conduct for Safeguarding Good Research Practice).
You might think this clearly outlines everything, but in reality, the situation is often more complex. Especially in the early stages of scientific careers, the personal situation regarding questions of authorship is often characterized by a lack of experience, uncertainty and dependence.
This workshop is designed to help you gain clarity about the common regulations, rights and obligations surrounding authorship, to become aware of the grey areas and to find out which addresses you can turn to when you have questions about scientific integrity.
Target Audience: The workshop is intended for doctoral researchers in all disciplines who would like to learn more about authorship. Methods: The topic requires active engagement from the participants. To this end, a variety of activities are planned: Various forms of discussions, exercises, and lecture-like presentations will alternate.
- After attending the workshop you will be able to/you will know:
- understand the rights and obligations associated with authorship
- apply the most important guidelines and recommendations on publication and authorship, and know where to go for more information about them
- the potential for conflict that the topic holds and know that there are gray areas
- contact points and general assistance in the event of conflicts.
Dies ist ein Onlinekurs.
Nach der Anmeldung finden Sie im Kurs weitere Informationen.
Den virtuellen Kursraum finden Sie spätestens kurz vor dem Termin ebenfalls im Kurs.
Buchung für externe Teilnehmer*innen
Dieser Kurs kann kostenpflichtig gebucht werden.
Bitte wenden Sie sich mit ihrer Anfrage an email@example.com